Tuesday, November 24, 2009

2010 Oscars Are Right Around the Corner!

I have always been one to obsess over the Academy Awards. This season, with the move back to March, a new opportunity has presented itself. Exactly 101 days from Thanksgiving is the awards ceremony of all awards ceremonies. The Oscars.

So I have decided to make it my mission to make the most of it this year. Every day from Thanksgiving until The Day, I will post a review or commentary on a film nominated for motion picture's highest honor. Throughout the season I will be watching old films I have never seen that either won or were nominated for one of the top awards, as well as all the films that will be nominated in major categories this season. You may be shocked to learn some of the many critically praised films I have yet to see.

Check back on Thursday to see the first film I tackle!

No comments:

Post a Comment